Caesandra will bring her mobile worm-bin w/LIVE worms to a classroom or site.
- Hands-on instruction with students and teacher to build a worm bin for their classroom.
- Instruction about worm anatomy, habitat, life cycle, and environmental benefits of worms.
- Discussion of organic growing methods, decomposers, the nitrogen cycle, worm farming, landfill diversion, and pollution.
- Students may hold and feed the red wigglers.
- Coloring/Activity pages and 3-4 additional lessons provided, that teachers can use later.
- Suitable for groups of students of all ages–Kindergarten through College!!
- Workshop lasts 60 minutes, maximum group size is 30
- Specify age/grade and headcount in your message
To schedule Caesandra & worms for a lesson and to discuss payment options, please connect with her via cell 716-803-5566 or email firstname.lastname@example.org