Caesandra will bring her mobile worm-bin w/LIVE worms to a classroom or site.
- Instruction about worm anatomy, habitat, life cycle, and environmental benefits of worms.
- Discussion of organic growing methods, decomposers, the nitrogen cycle, worm farming, landfill diversion, and pollution.
- Students may hold and feed the red wigglers.
- Then, students will create one-of-a-kind monotype and collage prints using artificial worms
- Coloring/Activity pages provided.
- Suitable for groups of students of all ages–Kindergarten through College!!
- Locations with tables and a sink for cleanup are ideal.
- Workshop lasts 60min, Max group size 20 (or pop-up/fee to scale)
- Specify age/grade and headcount in your message
To schedule Caesandra & worms for a lesson and to discuss payment options, please connect with her via cell 716-803-5566 or email email@example.com